Ending Your Tenancy- Checklist
- At least 28 days notice in writing should be given of your intention to move out.
- Once we receive your termination letter you will be contacted to arrange a suitable time to carry out a Pre-Termination Inspection.
- The property must be left clean, empty and in a reasonable condition.
- Any broken fixtures and fittings that you are responsible for must be repaired or replaced, before you leave the property. If we have to carry out repairs or replace broken fixtures, or have items removed we will charge you.
- Gas and electricity suppliers should be informed that you are leaving the property and meter readings given.
- If you have carried out any improvements to your property, that you think you might be entitled to compensation click here for more information.