Contents Insurance

Fyne Homes recommends that all tenants ensure that they have Home Contents Insurance.

Should the worse happen and you suffer a fire or flood in your home or lose your valuables due to a break-in you will at least have the peace of mind that your possessions can be replaced.

THIS – Tenants Contents Insurance offers a special home contents insurance service for Scotland’s tenants.

  • Flexible regular pay-as-you-go payment options, fortnightly or monthly cash, monthly or annually by direct debit.
  • No excess (you don’t pay the first part of the claim)
  • Covers, theft, water damage, fire and much more
  • No minimum home security requirements
  • Additional cover available for extended accidental damage, wheelchairs and mobility scooters, hearing aids and buildings cover for sheds, greenhouses and garages.

For more information click on the button below


For immediate cover call THIS Tenants Contents on 0845 601 7007

Website by Kiswebs. Web & App Design for Housing Associations