Reporting Communal Repairs
Repairs to common areas can be reported Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm in the following ways:-
- By our Technical Services Direct Line Lo-Call number (0345 0520039) which will connect you directly to one of our dedicated repairs staff. They are able to correctly diagnose your problem in order that it is given the correct category to ensure that it is carried out within the required timescale.
- In person at your local office. A member of staff will contact the Technical Services Department and let you explain your repair to them.
- By using the contact form below (We would ask that you do not use fax or e-mail for reporting emergency or urgent repairs, as these methods may cause a delay in us responding).
- By Fax - 01700 505267.
- By letter to:- The Maintenance Department, Fyne Homes Ltd, 81 Victoria Street, Rothesay, PA20 0AP.
EMERGENCIES - OUTWITH OFFICE HOURS - 0800 592 276: In the event of an emergency outwith office hours, or on a public holiday, you should call the above number. Your call will be answered by the Hanover Telecare call centre, where one of their trained repair operators will take the details of your repair and arrange the necessary assistance. Please note that this service is for Emergency repairs only. Emergency repairs being repairs necessary to prevent serious damage to the building, danger to health, risk to safety or risk of serious loss or damage to the occupiers of the property. General Useful numbers are listed below
• GAS ESCAPES: TELEPHONE TRANSCO - 0800 111999
• POWER FAILURE: TELEPHONE SCOTTISH HYDRO ELECTRIC - 0800 0929290
• WATER SUPPLY PROBLEMS: SCOTTISH WATER - 0800 0778778
Technical Services Contact Form: