Tenant Reward Scheme
You will know from our newsletters that we are looking at how we can reward those tenants and sharing owners who conduct their tenancies in a satisfactory manner.
With this in mind, we would like to invite you to join our Tenant Reward Scheme. To qualify, we would ask that for the previous three months at least, you
1. Have not participated in any form of anti social behaviour
2. Have kept your garden and any common areas around you, tidy and rubbish free
3. Have paid your rent on time and not broken any arrears arrangements
4. Have made any other payments you might be due to us for e.g. rechargeable repairs
5. Have not breached the conditions of your tenancy agreement in any way
6. Have allowed us reasonable access to carry out repairs or other essential works such as gas safety checks
7. Have co-operated with us in making sure that you applied for any Housing Benefit you might be entitled to as soon as you could
Provided all the above conditions are met – we will automatically enter your name into any prize draws we have in future, whether these are for vouchers, hampers etc. For the avoidance of doubt, we will no longer be giving those tenants who don’t have a clear tenancy record the chance to win any competitions/prizes/hampers etc from us.
Over time we hope to develop the service further so that members of our reward scheme can see even more benefits in joining us.
Follow the link to Tenant Reward Form