Tenant / Owner Satisfaction Results
TheTenant / Owner Satisfaction Survey results have now been returned and the main headlines from Knowledge Partnerships, the independent company carrying out this work on behalf of Fyne Homes are as follows:-
- The overall Tenant Satisfaction with Service is 87% which remains the same as the 2014 survey.
- The overall Owner Satisfaction with Service is 56% which is a 3% increase from the 2014 survey.
- Value for Money was 75% which represents a 4% rise from the 2014 survey.
- Satisfaction with Management of Neighbourhoods increased 2% to 80%.
- Satisfaction with Being Kept Informed about Services and Decisions rose from 87% to 89%, however conversely Satisfaction with the Opportunity to Participate in Decision Making dropped from 71% to 67%. (This section of the survey will be specifically analysed to target the areas of concern and to enable Fyne Homes to better engage with tenants and owners