Tenant / Owner Satisfaction Results
TheTenant / Owner Satisfaction Survey results have now been returned and the main headlines from Knowledge Partnerships, the independent company carrying out this work on behalf of Fyne Homes are as follows:-
- The overall Tenant Satisfaction with Service is 87% which remains the same as the 2014 survey.
- The overall Owner Satisfaction with Service is 56% which is a 3% increase from the 2014 survey.
- Value for Money was 75% which represents a 4% rise from the 2014 survey.
- Satisfaction with Management of Neighbourhoods increased 2% to 80%.
- Satisfaction with Being Kept Informed about Services and Decisions rose from 87% to 89%, however conversely Satisfaction with the Opportunity to Participate in Decision Making dropped from 71% to 67%. (This section of the survey will be specifically analysed to target the areas of concern and to enable Fyne Homes to better engage with tenants and owners)
The four prize winners, each receiving £150 in vouchers of their choice, for returning the surveys were:-
Miss S Johnstone - Rothesay
Mr G Johnstone - Dunoon
Mr A McKendrick - Campbeltown
Miss A Gillies - Lochgilphead