Our tenants have a right to be consulted on key Policies and proposals that may have an impact on them.
Section 8.4 of the Scottish Secure Tenancy agreement (SST) that our tenants sign up to states that we will consult our tenants when we propose to make or change:
- Policies regarding housing management, repairs and maintenance if the proposal is likely to significantly affect tenants
- Proposals for changes in rent and service charges
- Proposals for the sale or transfer of our housing to another landlord
- Performance standards or targets in relation to housing management repairs and maintenance
- Our tenant participation strategy
We will take into account any views that tenants have before making a final decision. Any consultation with tenants will include giving tenants comprehensive information in an accessible format and reasonable time to express views.
Details of any documents or policies we are currently consulting on will be displayed on the sub menu on the left hand side of this page.