Mission Statement,Vision and Strategic Priorities
Our Vision and Values
Fyne Homes aims to be the landlord of choice in Argyll and Bute.
- We aim to tailor our services to provide appropriate, reliable, accessible housing and support.
- We respect our customers, staff and committee and approach our business activities with openness and integrity
- By engaging with our tenants and stakeholders we are able to continuously improve our services to meet local needs
- Through our best value approach we aim to ensure our housing costs are affordable, managing resources effectively to maintain and improve our homes to the highest standards.
Our Strategic Priorities
Meeting Housing Need
- Invest in our properties through our programme of capital, cyclical and reactive maintenance
- Provide high quality new build properties in response to strategic housing priorities.
- Invest in energy efficiency measures in new and existing housing to address fuel poverty and reduce carbon emissions
- Provide adaptations to enable tenants to remain in their homes when circumstances change
Meeting the needs and aspirations of our customers
- Identify and respond to aspirations and needs of tenants through effective engagement
- Ensure tenant satisfaction and effective handling
- Provide support to assist tenants to deal with the impact of Welfare Reform
- Ensure staff and committee have the skills, experience and abilities to meet the changing needs, issues and aspirations of customers
- Deliver support for social inclusion, employability and skills development opportunities in the wider community
Ensuring Value for Money
- Maintain affordable pricing structure for rents which provide adequate resources to deliver quality services and housing improvements
- Minimise void properties and mitigate against the negative impact of welfare reforms
- Maximise efficiency to provide value for money for our tenants and stakeholders
- Ensure high quality and affordability through effective procurement